RAVEN'S HARVEST Chair Pad
Viking Sheepskin Skinnfell
Abundance - Manifestation - Insight
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped sheepskin chair pad features a Sami style Raven with wheat and flowing spiral boarder.
One-of-a-kind original art that's also functional home decor!
The Sami culture is the oldest culture in large areas of northern Europe. Before the Swedish, Finnish or even the Viking culture had developed, the Scandinavian was populated by the Sami people (earlier referred to as the Saemieh).
About This Skinnfell Pillow
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell with "wedding edge"
- Dark gray non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- Icelandic Sheepskin in natural white
- 14" x 14" inside design chair pad dimensions
- 24" x 24" outer design chair pad dimensions including fringe
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Sport clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet) Contact Copia Cove for more care instructions as needed.