SKADI Snow Moose 18" x 18" Pillow
Viking Sheepskin Skinnfell by Amika Ryan
Elegant • Calming • Enchanting
In old Norse mythology, Skaði is a jötunn giantess and the unbelievably beautiful goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains.
Design and Mythology
Our SKADI skinnfell designs center around mesmerizingly elegant patterns, peaceful colors and overall fluidity and balance.
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped pillow features Nordic moose and snowflake, triquetra (triangles), and traditional skinnfell boarder representing wind and snow.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $100.
About This Skinnfell Pillow
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell
- Includes 18" x 18" 100% Wool Pillow Form
- Invisible Zipper
- Light Blue Pearl and Silver non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- Icelandic Sheepskin in natural white
- Sheepskin leather from with hand-stamped Skinnfell design
- 18" x 18" pillow dimensions (without wool fringe)
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Spot clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet) Remove pillow form, if needed, to wash or replace.