BIRKA Warrior Large Skinnfell
Viking Sheepskin Thrown
Fierce - Balanced - Invigorating
BIRKA ⚔️ The warrior
A nod to the great warrior buried in the 10th-century tomb in the Viking town of Birka, Sweden…
Turns out this great warrior was a woman (sorry boys).
Her tomb was filled with a trove of weapons, including a sword, spear, shield and two horses, as well as a game board likely used to map out military strategies.
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped coverlete features a Viking war horses, Viking serpents with knot work designs throughout.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $75.
About This Skinnfell Blanket
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell
- Dark gray and burgundy non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- Fancy "Wedding" Edge/Fringe
- Made with FOUR hand sewn Icelandic Sheepskin in natural white
- Measure 6 feet long and 3 feet wide with wool fringe
- Weights almost 6 pounds!
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Sort clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet)