Viking Pouch Drawstring with Flap
Cross Body Purse or Belt Pouch
One-of-a-kind, handmade sheepskin and wool wall art made in the Skinnfell (Viking) tradition with some modern twists. Norse style. Belt loops to fit on most belts, but can also be covered to cross body purse with the included long braided strap.
- Icelandic wool Lopi braided drawstring, belt loops, and cross-body strap - brown and tan colors
- Sheepskin leather pouch - dyed brown
- Icelandic sheepskin short wool - natural brown
- Copper skinnfell Yggdrasil (tree of life) print
- Hand sewn and hand braided
- Approx 9" x 9" when closed
- Will fit a large modern Smartphone
The Viking Flap Pouch
The Viking pouch with flap is a signature product unique to Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool, handmade in Montana USA.
The center in sheepskin leather with soft suede, printed with wood stamps and ink in the tradition of Skinnfell (and ancient Norwegian folk art).
Ink design with a Yggdrasil is heat treated for permanence.