Sponsor PANGEA: One of the Flock 2022
Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders, Shipping & Returns
How can I pay?
- We have a quick and easy checkout process at Copia Cove. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, as well as all other types of credit and debit cards.
- Additionally, you can use PayPal, Venmo (via PayPal), Shop Pay (a service of Shopify), Apple Pay, Facebook/Meta Pay and Google Pay for an express checkout experience.
- If you have applied and been approved by Afterpay, we gladly accept four monthly interest-free payments via Afterpay, Learn more about Afterpay HERE.
- We will also accept USA postal money orders by mail on a case by case basis. If you would like to pay by money order, please send Amika an email FIRST to make sure you qualify and that you have the correct address to mail your money order: email@example.com
Is my product in stock?
Absolutely! All products that are available for immediate purchase on our site are in-stock and available. We do not allow purchase when out of stock unless expressly indicated as a "Pre-Order".
What's shipping gonna cost? Will I pay for it?
- Great news! Shipping is FREE to you on your USA order of $100 or more! 🎉
- If you don't hit the $100 mark this time, you pay actual shipping cost. Shipping cost depends on your location, weight and size of your package, which is calculated at checkout. You can choose the shipping method you desire (in most cases, UPS or USPS).
Can I track my order?
Heck yes! You'll receive a tracking code for your package with your shipping confirmation email from Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool.
If you can't find your order confirmation or shipping confirmation email, please check your promotions and other folders in your email associated with your order.
When will my order ship and arrive?
You order will ship the same or next business day!
Time in transit depends on the shipping carrier and shipping method. However, most packages in the USA arrive in 2 to 10 days.
You'll have 24/7 access to detailed tracking info with your tracking number found in your shipment confirmation email from Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool.
Can I change my address on the order I just placed?
Yes. As long as your order has not been accepted by the shipping carrier yet.
Before completing your online order, you can easily change your shipping address during checkout.
How can I cancel my order?
Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
Please note that cancelled orders will be refunded minus at 10% restocking fee.
What if I need to return or exchange a product?
You can exchange most unused products in their original condition within 30 days of purchase date.
Our sheep milk bath and beauty products are not returnable for hygienic reasons.
Please return the product with its packaging, and with the packing slip.
You can view our entire Refund Policy in detail HERE.
How can I create an account?
Click the little account icon in the top menu and then Create Account. Or, click HERE to create your new account.
Fill out all necessary information and submit the form. When your account is confirmed, you will receive an email from Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool.
I forgot my account password. What should I do?
No problem! You can reset your password by clicking Forgot your password? link on the account login page. Instructions will be sent to your email. 👍
Pangea is probably our friendliest sheep and gets her photos taken A LOT here @copiacove Montana.
Pangea is a seasoned momma, twinning for us multiple years in a row. She’s a great ewe and her lambs tend to take on her fabulous personality.
Pangea was struck with some late-season mastitis this year and lost one half of her udder.
She will be bred again for lambs next year, but we expect to be supplementing her lambs.
✨ Pangea has been sponsored for 2022 🥳
Sponsorship gets you behind the scenes updates, videos and photos of “your”, naming rights on her spring 2022 lambs and other perks!
Pangea should be expecting lambs in April or May 2022 by our moorit ram Max 👑
One of the Flock 2022 gives you the chance to go behind the scenes of shepherding in Montana with Amika and YOUR sponsored ewe and so much more… for a FULL YEAR!
What you get when you sponsor a ewe and become One of the Flock:
- Weekly updates on YOUR ewe via Instagram.
- Naming rights for your ewe’s 2022 lambs.
- A virtual front row seat during lambing season (I’ll try my best to get your ewe on video birthing her babies 😉 those ewes can be sneaky).
- One of the Flock swag bag mailed to you.
- A special discount code to use all year on purchases from our Shop.
- Virtual meet-ups with Amika for shepherding stories and mentorship.
- And more!
What you need to know about sponsoring a ewe and becoming One of the Flock:
- We’re offering only 10 ewe sponsorships for the 2022 year.
- Each of the ewes available to sponsor was hand-chosen by Amika for her unique qualities to ensure an exciting year for you getting to know your ewe.
- You can share a ewe with someone.
- You may choose your ewe from the 10 available (first come first serve basis).
- There is a one-time fee due at time of sponsorship.
- Sponsorship benefits last for one whole year!
You can return or exchange most unused products in their original condition within 30 days of purchase date.
You can view our entire Refund Policy in detail HERE.
Shipping & Processing
Processing time: Orders are processed in 1-2 days.
Shipping time: USA orders are typically received within 3-8 days from purchase.
Shipping fees: Shipping fees calculated at checkout. Free shipping on all USA orders $100+ (no code needed).
Eco-conscious packaging: Your Copia Cove order is shipped in recycled, reused and/or recyclable packaging. ♻️
Read more about our shipping policy HERE.