THYRA Sheep Milk Soap - Handmade All Natural 4 oz - Handmade Soap Bar with Thyme, Lavender and Lemongrass - Viking Spa Collection
Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders, Shipping & Returns
How can I pay?
- We have a quick and easy checkout process at Copia Cove. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, as well as all other types of credit and debit cards.
- Additionally, you can use PayPal, Venmo (via PayPal), Shop Pay (a service of Shopify), Apple Pay, Facebook/Meta Pay and Google Pay for an express checkout experience.
- If you have applied and been approved by Afterpay, we gladly accept four monthly interest-free payments via Afterpay, Learn more about Afterpay HERE.
- We will also accept USA postal money orders by mail on a case by case basis. If you would like to pay by money order, please send Amika an email FIRST to make sure you qualify and that you have the correct address to mail your money order: email@example.com
Is my product in stock?
Absolutely! All products that are available for immediate purchase on our site are in-stock and available. We do not allow purchase when out of stock unless expressly indicated as a "Pre-Order".
What's shipping gonna cost? Will I pay for it?
- Great news! Shipping is FREE to you on your USA order of $100 or more! 🎉
- If you don't hit the $100 mark this time, you pay actual shipping cost. Shipping cost depends on your location, weight and size of your package, which is calculated at checkout. You can choose the shipping method you desire (in most cases, UPS or USPS).
Can I track my order?
Heck yes! You'll receive a tracking code for your package with your shipping confirmation email from Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool.
If you can't find your order confirmation or shipping confirmation email, please check your promotions and other folders in your email associated with your order.
When will my order ship and arrive?
You order will ship the same or next business day!
Time in transit depends on the shipping carrier and shipping method. However, most packages in the USA arrive in 2 to 10 days.
You'll have 24/7 access to detailed tracking info with your tracking number found in your shipment confirmation email from Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool.
Can I change my address on the order I just placed?
Yes. As long as your order has not been accepted by the shipping carrier yet.
Before completing your online order, you can easily change your shipping address during checkout.
How can I cancel my order?
Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
Please note that cancelled orders will be refunded minus at 10% restocking fee.
What if I need to return or exchange a product?
You can exchange most unused products in their original condition within 30 days of purchase date.
Our sheep milk bath and beauty products are not returnable for hygienic reasons.
Please return the product with its packaging, and with the packing slip.
You can view our entire Refund Policy in detail HERE.
How can I create an account?
Click the little account icon in the top menu and then Create Account. Or, click HERE to create your new account.
Fill out all necessary information and submit the form. When your account is confirmed, you will receive an email from Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool.
I forgot my account password. What should I do?
No problem! You can reset your password by clicking Forgot your password? link on the account login page. Instructions will be sent to your email. 👍
THYRA Viking Spa Collection
Handmade All Natural Sheep Milk Soap
Grounded - Calming - With the Lingering of Sweet Memories
Meet Thyra... ⏳🕯⚔️ the "Pride of Denmark", Gorm’s Queen, from the Jelling runes stone in Sweden. Mother of King Harald who won for himself all of Denmark and Norway.
THYRA is our nurturing line of sheep milk soap and bath products, scented with all-natural essential oils of thyme, lemongrass and lavender. 🌿
Elevate your daily bath ritual and connect with your inner Queen with the scent of THYRA that embodies an embrace from the nurturing Mother Earth.
Grounded. Calming. With the lingering of sweet memories.
All-Natural Scent Profile
💚 Thyme EO
💜 Lavender EO
💛 Lemongrass EO
How to Use
Moisten soap and lather in hands prior to applying bar to skin and body as needed. Use loofa or washcloth if desired.
Handmade, small-batch soap
With fresh sheep milk from USA sheep
Natural Color from spirulina, dead sea mud and activated charcoal powders.
Scented with all-natural essential oils
Natural color from spirulina, dead sea mud and activated charcoal powders
Palm oil free
4 oz bar
All Natural Ingredients
Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sheep’s Milk, Spirulina, Dead Sea Mud Powder, Activated Charcoal, Woad Powder, Blend of Essential Oils and Icelandic Thyme Sea Salt.
Grab Your Bar Now
Why Sheep Milk?
Sheep milk is superior to other types of milk, such as cow and goat milks, because it has more vitamins, minerals, protein, and butterfat.
You won’t see a whole lot of sheep milk for sale at markets in the United States in part because fresh sheep milk is only available seasonally. You may have already heard all about the nutritional benefits of consuming sheep milk...
But, does sheep milk also provide benefits for your skin?
The answer…YES! The extra fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals in sheep milk all help to maintain and improve your skin.
Milk has been used as a beauty aid for thousands of years, improving a variety of skin problems including redness, acne, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. Milk is a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, exfoliator, pore minimizer, and even awesome at soothing sunburn.
Benefits of Sheep Milk for Skin
- Moisturizes skin because of the fats in sheep milk, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens skin for a youthful glow. Sheep milk has lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, which is a gentle and natural skin exfoliant.
- Reduces redness and breakouts because of the anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties found in sheep milk protein.
- Protects & Repairs skin to preserve and improve the youthful appearance of skin. The high concentration of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E, are awesome antioxidants.
You can return or exchange most unused products in their original condition within 30 days of purchase date.
You can view our entire Refund Policy in detail HERE.
Shipping & Processing
Processing time: Orders are processed in 1-2 days.
Shipping time: USA orders are typically received within 3-8 days from purchase.
Shipping fees: Shipping fees calculated at checkout. Free shipping on all USA orders $100+ (no code needed).
Eco-conscious packaging: Your Copia Cove order is shipped in recycled, reused and/or recyclable packaging. ♻️
Read more about our shipping policy HERE.