Sheep & Butterfly Silver 18" x 18" Pillow "A"
Viking Sheepskin Skinnfell by Amika Ryan
Design and Mythology
Our skinnfell designs center around mesmerizingly elegant patterns, peaceful colors and overall fluidity and balance.
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped pillow features Nordic sheep and butterfly, around a center "sun" with traditional skinnfell boarder representing water and growth.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $100.
About This Skinnfell Pillow
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell
- Includes 18" x 18" 100% Wool Pillow Form
- Invisible Zipper
- Silver non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- Icelandic Sheepskin in natural white
- Sheepskin leather from with hand-stamped Skinnfell design
- 18" x 18" pillow dimensions (without wool fringe)
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Spot clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet) Remove pillow form, if needed, to wash or replace.