SKADI Snow Moose Chair Pad
Viking Sheepskin Skinnfell by Amika Ryan
Elegant • Calming • Enchanting
In old Norse mythology, Skaði is a jötunn giantess and the unbelievably beautiful goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains.
Design and Mythology
Our SKADI skinnfell designs center around mesmerizingly elegant patterns, peaceful colors and overall fluidity and balance.
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped chair pad features Nordic moose and snowflake, triquetra (triangles), and traditional skinnfell boarder representing wind and snow.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $100.
About This Skinnfell Chair Pad
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell
- Light Blue Pearl and Silver non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- "Wedding Edge" sheepskin boarder
- Icelandic Sheepskin in natural white
- Sheepskin leather from with hand-stamped Skinnfell design
- 16" x 16" inner chair pad dimensions (without wool fringe)
- 27" x 27" total chair pad dimensions with wool fringe
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Spot clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet)