BIRKA Warrior 18" x 18" Pillow
Viking Sheepskin Skinnfell by Amika Ryan
Fierce - Balanced - Invigorating
BIRKA ⚔️ The warrior
A nod to the great warrior buried in the 10th-century tomb in the Viking town of Birka, Sweden…
Turns out this great warrior was a woman!
Her tomb was filled with a trove of weapons, including a sword, spear, shield and two horses, as well as a game board likely used to map out military strategies.
Design and Mythology
Our Birka line represents the balance of masculine and feminine energies. Designs combine both fluid, round shapes along with shapes that are sharp and abrupt - often in high-contrast colors.
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped pillow features a traditional Norwegian skinnfell rosette and boarder.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $100.
About This Skinnfell Pillow
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell
- Includes 18" x 18" 100% Wool Pillow Form
- Invisible Zipper
- Black Pearl and Burgundy non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- Icelandic Sheepskin in natural black
- Sheepskin leather from with hand-stamped Skinnfell design
- 18" x 18" pillow dimensions (without wool fringe)
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Sport clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet) Removable pillow form, if needed.