JORMUNGANDR VIKING SERPENT 20" x 12" Pillow
Viking Sheepskin Skinnfell
This hand-sewn and hand-stamped sheepskin pillow features the powerful Jormungarndr, the Viking Serpent.
One-of-a-kind original art that's also functional home decor!
In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr, also known as the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent, is an unfathomably large sea serpent who dwells in the world sea, encircling the Earth (Midgard) and biting his own tail.
As a result of it surrounding Midgard it is referred to as the World Serpent. When it releases its tail, Ragnarök (the final battle of the world) will begin.
About This Skinnfell Pillow
Handmade in USA (by master skinnfell artist, Amika Ryan)
- Made in the traditional Norwegian folk art of Skinnfell
- Includes 20" x 12" wool pillow form (removable)
- Invisible zipper
- Black non-toxic ink (heat treated for permanence)
- Icelandic Sheepskin in natural black
- 20" x 12" pillow dimensions
- Measures 28" x 20" with wool fringe
Shake. Brush. Comb with your fingers. Sport clean wool with soap and water if needed. Dry clean. (do not get skin-side wet) Contact Copia Cove for more care instructions as needed. Removable pillow form, if needed.